Tuesday, December 29, 2015

End of the Year 2015

The end of the year is always my favorite time as we look back on the last 365 days and reminisce on what went right and what went wrong. I feel blessed and honored to have so many incredible experiences in 2015 from traveling all over the country to places such as Atlanta, Alabama, Texas, Chicago, New York (twice) and Indianapolis among others. I have had the opportunity to shoot my first NCAA Final Four, Kentucky Derby, Taylor Swift concert(ha!), MLB baseball game, Breeders’ Cup and NFL game among other firsts. I also got to work under the gracious staff at the Dallas Morning News this past summer as a intern and meet countless friends and mentors at the Eddie Adams Workshop. It has also been a difficult year with the loss of my good friend and Final Four sideline co-shooter Jonathan which has reminded me continually to cherish each moment with my friends and family and I will continue to keep his spirit alive as we move into 2016 through his memorial scholarship #jKru.
I am looking to all that this new year holds as I finish my last few semesters of school. I will also be heading to Denver, CO in May to be the summer intern at the Denver Post and I am looking forward to the experiences that await me in Colorado. Thanks for following along this year, below are some of my favorite photos from the past year. They may not be my best photos but they are the photos that were the most memorable and I will remember looking back years from now. Thanks for looking and may God bless your 2016!












































No comments:

Post a Comment