Thursday, March 3, 2016

Double the Trouble

Well, as I had just gotten into the groove of posting blog posts on a consistent basis suddenly the year changed and I just reverted back to forgetting to post thus brings me here to a post with 25 photos. Since I am about a month behind, here is two months of work as a reward for your dying patience for waiting for it. This blog has always been my personal “journal” just to post my work and watch growth over a period of time and hope to look back at these goofy posts in 5-10 years so after a two-month break I guess I’m back.
It’s been an exciting to start to the year and I’m looking forward to all 2016 has to offer. I took about the first 20 days of January off from shooting, just relaxing and “reenergizing” while we were on Christmas break and getting the semester started. Since being back this semester I have shot a lot of basketball, snow, and fashion for the paper. In addition to portraits with the paper I am in a art studio lighting class this semester which is challenging me out of my comfort zone and to be “artsy”(whatever that means). I’m looking forward to hitting the road for March Madness starting next weekend for the SEC and the NCAA Tournament and all that the remainder of basketball season has to offer. Hopefully I will have some presidential race coverage and baseball coming in a post next week. Thanks for looking and as always I welcome any and all feedback you all may have. Best wishes, Michael.
























No comments:

Post a Comment