Tuesday, December 22, 2015

A Big Apple Adventure


Earlier this fall at the Eddie Adams Workshop I was awarded 3 assignments from Getty Images and knew I wanted to shoot some things I wouldn’t normally get the opportunity to shoot. With the Kentucky men’s basketball team traveling to Brooklyn, NY this past weekend, I knew I would be in New York and I reached out to my EAW coach Al Bello to see if he was possibly shooting the Giants/Panthers NFL game that weekend; and if I could shoot alongside him as my last assignment of my three after shooting the Breeders’ Cup days at Keeneland in October. It worked out perfectly and I had the opportunity to shoot my first NFL game alongside Al and Jeff Zelevansky and Justin Heiman. It was an exciting game full of the best in the NFL, between the undefeated Panthers and the Giants. Here are some of my favorite photos from the game. You can see the full collection of Al’s, Jeff’s and myself here. Thanks for looking!

















This photo also made Getty Images USA Sports Pictures of the Week here.





No comments:

Post a Comment