Thursday, December 28, 2017

End of the Year 2017


 The end of the year is always my favorite time as we look back on the last 365 days and reminisce on all that we have done well and where we can improve moving into 2018. I feel blessed and honored to have so many incredible experiences in 2018- traveling all over the country to visit and work places such as New York, Nashville, Chicago, Cincinnati, Mississippi, Indianapolis and everywhere in between.  

I graduated from the Univeristy of Kentucky with my marketing degree just two weeks ago ready to take on the world. What's next? The question you get as a graduating college student enough times that if I had a penny for each time it was asked, my student loans would be paid off. But for now...I am starting a freelancing career full-time here in Kentucky based out of Lexington. I have been thankful for new and old relationships working with great clients who allow me to enter into so many subjects lives and experience so many moments.


I am looking to all that this next year holds. Thanks for following along this year, below are some of my favorite photos from the past year. They may not be my best photos, but they are the photos that were my favorite and most memorable that I will remember looking back years from now. Thanks for looking and may God bless your 2018!

1 comment: