Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Kentucky Derby 143


This past weekend I covered my third Kentucky Derby in Louisville with Getty Images.  Growing up in Louisville I had never attended the Derby before I covered it three years ago and it has quickly become my favorite event to cover each year. From the hats, to morning workouts, the pageantry and the actual race, there is nothing like the week leading up to the first Saturday in May (especially after a long finals week of school). Thanks to the Getty crew of Rob, Greg, Patrick, Andy, Jamie, Justin, Jim, Shaban and Bobby for a for a great week and allowing me to be apart of the team. Here are some of my favorite images split up in sections from workouts, to hats and features and lastly of course, the races. You can see the whole teams images here. Thanks for looking! 








Hats, Hats, Hats! (and Features)





Man vs. Mud



















And, They're Off!







Photos © Getty Images | 2017. 

No comments:

Post a Comment