Tuesday, March 22, 2016

A Not So Sweet Ending


Welp, that’s all she wrote on Kentucky’s basketball season. After a up and down season that began with high expectations and saw them finally put things together in the final few weeks, a loss to Indiana in the second round would sent them(and the media) home packing. While I got to cover nearly all of UK’s 38-0 season last year, this years team was a lot more fun to shoot with the likes of Tyler Ulis and Jamal Murray and I was disappointed it ended all too soon. I will be sad to see basketball go this year but will look forward to covering it again next year. Here are some of my favorite photos from my time in Iowa this past weekend. Thanks for taking the time to look at them and shoutout to the Kernel(and Derek) crew who traveled along with us to Iowa and Nashville. 



























No comments:

Post a Comment